Cork slipmats can be printed with your photo or graphic in color allowing a unique display on your turntable.
Professional Grade Cork Turntable Slipmats for 12″ Turntables/Record Players
Cork Slipmats are preferred in high end audiophile vinyl listening since these absorb vibration well.
Advantages of using a cork slipmat on your turntable
+Improve Sound Quality
+Diminishes Static Electricity
+Better Grip to Vinyl Records
We use a dye-sublimation printing technique to print our cork slipmats which eliminates any residue or top surface feel. Sublimation inks will keep colors vibrant and from fading once printed and the artwork should last the life of the slipmat.
Designing specifications for custom cork slipmats:
- Vector art is preferred, however we will accept most image files (best quality at 300 dpi)
- Actual slipmat size is approximately 11.75″ circle. Please allow at least .5″ of bleed around the outside of that measurement to ensure colors dont cut off.
- Please make all coloring within the artwork darker than the natural color of the cork. Any colors lighter than the corks natural tan color do not show up well once printed.
- White in your design will show up as the natural color of the cork.
If you need help with designing or have any questions, please contact us.
Dimensions: 11.75″ Diameter
Thickness: 0.125 (1/8″)
Bottom Surface: Plain surface
Grade: Strong High Quality
Feel: Dense / Firm
Purpose: High Quality Audiophile Vinyl Listening
* Please Note: Cork Slipmats do not accept ink the same as felt slipmats. Colors may mute or fade out when we print on cork. We recommend dark bold colors (preferrably black) on Cork slipmats due to the color loss during dye sublimation.
Custom Slipmats are made to order and returns will only be allowed for physical defects to the material itself. Flaws may occur in the print due to the hand printed nature and is NOT considered a defect in the slipmat. Printing flaws include gaps in color, overlapping color, misalignment and others we deem as print flaws. Please allow 7-10 business days for production of custom products.